- Don’t attack the Energy Strategy with simplified assumptionsby Prof. Gabriela Hug on 26. Juli 2022 at 7:50
An ETH risk researcher has concluded that Energy Strategy 2050 doesn’t work. The Energy Science Center at ETH Zurich disagrees: extensive research shows that the energy transition is feasible and makes sense, writes Gabriela Hug together with her ESC colleagues.
- Making CRISPR hype more of a realityby Dr. Eric Aird on 6. Juli 2022 at 6:00
The latest CRISPR-based genome editing systems function more like molecular taxis rather than a pair of molecular scissors. This makes them much safer for patients who will soon benefit from gene therapies, as Eric Aird explains.
- We need to simplify chemistryby Prof. Martin Scheringer on 21. Juni 2022 at 7:00
Making the chemical industry sustainable means reducing not only its dependence on fossil raw materials but also its toxicity footprint. This is achievable if the industry reduces its product range, explains Martin Scheringer.
- Making the workplace safe for employees living with HIVby Bridget van Kralingen on 1. Dezember 2020 at 4:59
The recent promising news about Covid-19 vaccines is in sharp contrast to the absence of a vaccine for HIV, despite decades of research. Unlike Covid-19 with a single viral isolate that shows minimal diversity, HIV circulates in a wide range of strains that so far have proven impervious to a single vaccine. Fortunately, more people The post Making the workplace safe for employees living with HIV appeared first on THINK Blog.
- Call for Code for Racial Justice Needs You: Join the Movementby Evaristus Mainsah on 19. Oktober 2020 at 13:19
IBM has never avoided taking on big challenges. At IBM, we are privileged to drive impact at scale. We take on challenges that transform our clients, impact people’s lives and innovate for future generations as we strive to effect systematic societal change. Over the course of our 109-year history, the evidence has become clear that The post Call for Code for Racial Justice Needs You: Join the Movement appeared first on THINK Blog.