- Insuring crops from spaceby Prof. Robert Finger on 7. Mai 2021 at 6:00
Extreme weather poses increasing challenges to the agricultural sector. New insurance models based on satellite data may reduce the risk of drought for farmers, writes Robert Finger.
- Vaccination – personal values and group dynamics are decisiveby Prof. Gudela Grote on 30. April 2021 at 6:00
How do you get more people to have vaccinations? Gudela Grote firmly believes that it’s worth looking at team dynamics.
- Constitutionally permitted – and even requiredby Prof. Alexander Stremitzer on 23. April 2021 at 5:00
Conferring benefits on vaccinated persons by means of a vaccine passport is a controversial issue. Alexander Stremitzer argues that governments are not only legally permitted to lift restrictions for those vaccinated, but may even be obligated to do so.
- Making the workplace safe for employees living with HIVby Bridget van Kralingen on 1. Dezember 2020 at 4:59
The recent promising news about Covid-19 vaccines is in sharp contrast to the absence of a vaccine for HIV, despite decades of research. Unlike Covid-19 with a single viral isolate that shows minimal diversity, HIV circulates in a wide range of strains that so far have proven impervious to a single vaccine. Fortunately, more people The post Making the workplace safe for employees living with HIV appeared first on THINK Blog.
- Call for Code for Racial Justice Needs You: Join the Movementby Evaristus Mainsah on 19. Oktober 2020 at 13:19
IBM has never avoided taking on big challenges. At IBM, we are privileged to drive impact at scale. We take on challenges that transform our clients, impact people’s lives and innovate for future generations as we strive to effect systematic societal change. Over the course of our 109-year history, the evidence has become clear that The post Call for Code for Racial Justice Needs You: Join the Movement appeared first on THINK Blog.