- Animal experiments still play a key roleby Prof. Detlef Günther on 6. März 2021 at 9:00
Without animal experiments there would be no COVID-19 vaccine: animal testing is essential for medical research. A ban on testing – even a gradual phase-out – would be extremely damaging for research policy, writes Detlef Günther.
- A call for charging points at homeby Prof. Anthony Patt on 26. Februar 2021 at 6:00
For Switzerland to become climate neutral, there’s no way around electric mobility. But to get e-cars going, the public must push for charging stations where people live, argues Anthony Patt.
- We need a global science panel on chemicals and wasteby Dr. Zhanyun Wang on 18. Februar 2021 at 19:00
Chemical pollution is a global threat that demands for global action, says Zhanyun Wang. An interface body similar to the IPCC could help bridge the gap between science and policy.
- Making the workplace safe for employees living with HIVby Bridget van Kralingen on 1. Dezember 2020 at 4:59
The recent promising news about Covid-19 vaccines is in sharp contrast to the absence of a vaccine for HIV, despite decades of research. Unlike Covid-19 with a single viral isolate that shows minimal diversity, HIV circulates in a wide range of strains that so far have proven impervious to a single vaccine. Fortunately, more people The post Making the workplace safe for employees living with HIV appeared first on THINK Blog.
- Call for Code for Racial Justice Needs You: Join the Movementby Evaristus Mainsah on 19. Oktober 2020 at 13:19
IBM has never avoided taking on big challenges. At IBM, we are privileged to drive impact at scale. We take on challenges that transform our clients, impact people’s lives and innovate for future generations as we strive to effect systematic societal change. Over the course of our 109-year history, the evidence has become clear that The post Call for Code for Racial Justice Needs You: Join the Movement appeared first on THINK Blog.