- Net zero needs a planby Prof. Reto Knutti on 20. Oktober 2021 at 6:00
It will take more than a long-term target for 2050 to achieve climate neutrality, says Reto Knutti. Policymakers must take a consistent approach towards net zero, and define a reduction path with specific measures and interim targets.
- We must expand human rights to cover neurotechnologyby Dr. Marcello Ienca on 7. Oktober 2021 at 6:00
Technologies that interfere with our brains have great potential. But their ethical implications are such that they may require an expansion of human rights frameworks, argues Marcello Ienca.
- Why the Covid certificate requirement is not discriminatoryby Dario Meili on 30. September 2021 at 6:00
In his doctoral thesis, Dario Meili explores discrimination. Although there are instances of discrimination in our society, the certificate requirement is not one of them, he says.
- Making the workplace safe for employees living with HIVby Bridget van Kralingen on 1. Dezember 2020 at 4:59
The recent promising news about Covid-19 vaccines is in sharp contrast to the absence of a vaccine for HIV, despite decades of research. Unlike Covid-19 with a single viral isolate that shows minimal diversity, HIV circulates in a wide range of strains that so far have proven impervious to a single vaccine. Fortunately, more people The post Making the workplace safe for employees living with HIV appeared first on THINK Blog.
- Call for Code for Racial Justice Needs You: Join the Movementby Evaristus Mainsah on 19. Oktober 2020 at 13:19
IBM has never avoided taking on big challenges. At IBM, we are privileged to drive impact at scale. We take on challenges that transform our clients, impact people’s lives and innovate for future generations as we strive to effect systematic societal change. Over the course of our 109-year history, the evidence has become clear that The post Call for Code for Racial Justice Needs You: Join the Movement appeared first on THINK Blog.