- Tackling pandemic threats proactivelyby Dr. Tim Keys on 25. November 2020 at 6:00
If we are to minimize the impact of future disease outbreaks, we must recognize the importance of immunization and invest in preemptive vaccine development, writes Tim Keys.
- The new mode of climate governanceby Prof. Anthony Patt on 22. Oktober 2020 at 13:57
The guiding principle for global climate policy is shifting from mistrust to collaboration, says Anthony Patt. Interestingly, nations‘ answer to the coronavirus can help to clarify how.
- The quest for a holistic pesticide policyby Prof. Robert Finger on 8. Oktober 2020 at 5:00
Bans and simple measures alone won’t solve the problems in plant protection. Robert Finger presses for a comprehensive pesticide policy.
- Call for Code for Racial Justice Needs You: Join the Movementby Evaristus Mainsah on 19. Oktober 2020 at 13:19
IBM has never avoided taking on big challenges. At IBM, we are privileged to drive impact at scale. We take on challenges that transform our clients, impact people’s lives and innovate for future generations as we strive to effect systematic societal change. Over the course of our 109-year history, the evidence has become clear that The post Call for Code for Racial Justice Needs You: Join the Movement appeared first on THINK Blog.
- A New Wave: Transforming Our Understanding of Ocean Healthby Rosie Lickorish on 31. August 2020 at 4:01
Humans have been plying the seas throughout history. But it wasn’t until the late 19th century that we began to truly study the ocean itself. An expedition in 1872 to 1876, by the Challenger, a converted Royal Navy gunship, traveled nearly 70,000 nautical miles and catalogued over 4,000 previously unknown species, building the foundations for modern The post A New Wave: Transforming Our Understanding of Ocean Health appeared first on THINK Blog.